Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year - New Things!

Well, I have heard from two people who want me to continue my daily blogging. Lucky for all of you, they happen to be two really, really important people in my life (my mom and my best friend!), so for now I will attempt to keep up with the daily blogging. I actually added a link on my Facebook page to my blog, so maybe I will have a few new readers this year. The other "new thing" that I have added is a counter to my blog. My father tried to add one to his blog, but was stuck, so this morning, we added them to his and mine. And then we realized that we couldn't have picked a better day to start counting - the first of the year!

This afternoon we are headed to St. Paul to check out the CSI Experience at the Science Museum. When I first heard about the exhibit, of course I was interested given my love CSI and Gil Grissom. I wasn't sure if we would make over to check it out, but somehow it came up yesterday and my mom thought it would be a fun thing to do. I will write my recap after we return.

No comments: