Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Dog's Life




My friend Lisa tagged me in FaceBook to come up with 25 random things. I have done too many of those random things lately, and can't think of anything else about me that people would possible want to know, or that I would actually want people to know about me. So I decided to do a little twist. 25 things from Sammy's point of view. Enjoy!

25 Random Things - Sammy's Point of View

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

Hi - this is Sammy, Summer's dog here. Mama is tired of trying to come up with more random things about herself, so she is letting me do this one.

1. I like to chew things - especially Mama's slippers. I almost got another one last night but daddy took it away from me.

2. I don't like being alone - ever. Even if I just sleep all day.

3. Because I am home alone most days, I tend to sleep, so I have lots and lots of energy when Mama and daddy get home from work.

4. I like to bark when I want attention or when something goes under the couch and I can't reach it.

5. I bark when the door bell rings.

6. I bark when there is a door bell or dogs barking on tv.

7. I bark when I hear something out of the ordinary.

8. I like riding in the car. Now that I am bigger, I like to sit up on Mama's lap while she is driving and look out the window. On long car trips, I usually sleep because often I end up somewhere that has new people and usually dogs to play with.

9. I like to chew on rawhides.

10. My best friend is Sophie Nimz. She is a springer spaniel and she is always up for playing with me - love her!

11. I like going for walks.

12. I do not like going for walks when there is all this white stuff on the ground.

13. I do not like this cold weather or this white stuff (although sometimes it's fun to eat the white stuff). Will the warm weather ever return?

14. My favorite spot in the house is in the dining room (I don't understand why they call it that - I eat in the kitchen). There is this spot in the wall that warm air comes out of and I love laying there.

15. My second favorite spot is in the living room. It also has a warm air spot like I like to lay by.

16. I like to play chase with Mama and daddy inside our house. The floors are slippery, but I like to run in circles.

17. When I am getting chased, I like to have something in my mouth. It can be a ball, rawhide or some other toy.

18. I like to lay on Mama's lap or next to my daddy on the couch.

19. I have two cousins, Tina and Snoopy who I like to play with. They look like me, but they don't play as much as I do. Tina is kind of grumpy and sometimes growls at me when I try and play with her.

20. I like to lick babies. I have two cousins (Saffy and Anna) and I love to lick their faces.

21. I like to chew on towels. I don't have access to many anymore, but I remember that chewing on them is fun.

22. I like to be outside when the weather is warm. I can sniff in the yard for hours.

23. I used to have a lot of toys, but Mama and daddy always take them away from me when I get down to the white stuff. Now I have very few.

24. I can sit, shake (with both hands), stay and lay down. Mama calls them my "tricks".

25. I love to sleep the big bed, curled up next to Mama and daddy. It took me nine months to train them to do that.

1 comment:

ron said...

He left out, he enjoys making the white stuff outside yellow like on decks etc.