Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back to the Grind

Does he look comfortable? For some reason Sammy like to be sandwiched between these two pillows at my parent's house this weekend. Maybe it kept him warm, but it also made him look very cute!

We made it back safe and sound from WI. We stopped to visit my grandma on the way home. She is doing pretty well, so it was nice to catch up with her for a bit. I had a lot of fun this weekend sorting through pictures. We made a lot of progress, although there are still a lot of pictures to go through, but I think my mom has a good game plan. I may have to go back in a few months to see how she is progressing. You know - it's like a reality tv show and then they go back and check in a few months later to see if they have fallen off the wagon. Fortunately my mom has a digital camera, so it's not like she is going to be developing a ton more film. Although, we did find an undeveloped roll of film in one of the boxes! I would have taken pictures of the weekend, but Uncas kept the camera to take pictures of his ice fishing adventure with his dad. I took a few with my mom's camera, but I don't know if she discovered them yet.

My dad and I went for a little drive on Sunday, and we each took a few pictures with his camera. Mine didn't turn out too well, but it was still a good time. The bald eagle is our favorite bird and they never fail to amaze me.

I've been a little behind on the treadmill since I was gone for the weekend. I did run 3 miles (all in a row - no breaks) on Friday night and tonight I walked for 2 miles. I hope to make up some milage since we'll be in town this weekend.

Well, I am off to watch Fringe and with all the excitement around the inauguration today (which was very cool - we watched Obama get sworn in live at work via the computer) I have nearly forgotten that tomorrow night is Lost! I can't wait!!!

No comments: