Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009!

I hope everyone has a safe and very happy new year. I am celebrating at home with my parents, Uncas and Sammy. My parents came up this afternoon. We had a tasty dinner and then celebrated our Christmas with them. They got to open up their red toaster for their kitchen. It will match their red mixer, tea kettle, trash can, and dish drain. Now they will really have to redo their kitchen to match all of their red accessories!

Uncas received a miter saw with a stand. I am going to have him build me some stuff starting tomorrow! I also received a lot of nice gifts from my parents. Sammy received a singing gift card which he is enjoys barking at.

We are getting ready to celebrate 2009. We have some sparklers and even a fountain to set off, so I better get going.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: