Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bowling for Dollars!

Last night Uncas and I went bowling with Matt and Janis. Back in December we had them over to our house to play a little bit of Wii bowling. It was fun, but we though that it would be fun to do the real thing. And we did have a good time, however I am much better at Wii bowling. I didn't even break 100 in either of the two games that we played. We split the cost of the bowling and shoe rental, but had $5 in change left. So we decided that the first person to get a strike would win the #5. That was Janis. But then we thought it would be more fun to pass the $5 to however got a strike and then the person with the last strike would keep it. It passed hands many times through out the night. Despite my poor bowling, I did end up with it once. But in the end, Janis ended up with the $5.

After bowling we went to this little bar in Richfield called Sandy's for dinner. It's this tiny hole in the wall place with good greasy food. I had an Olive burger (burger with cheese, green olives and sour cream - yum!) Our server, who also might be one of the owners was very funny and came over dinner with a dessert tray.

Check out all of our fun bowling pictures.

2 comments:

LisaD said...

If it helps any, I suck at bowling in real life too. At first I didn't get what was funny about a dessert tray. But then I saw the picture! Hilarious!!! :D

Unknown said...

It's always a fun time bowling for dollars! Did you email the photo of the dessert tray to Sandy's Tavern to put on their website?