Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Animal Hospital

 
 Here is the group picture of the toys that Uncas and I repaired the other night.  There are even a couple missing from this pile!
Butterfly is missing part of his wing.

Mr. Moose is missing one of his ears.
I don't know why this pictures is turned funny, but Ninja Squirrel is missing a foot.
And finally Mr. Possum has his nose in the wrong spot.

As you can see, we name all of his toys - well most of them anyways.  Sammy has already destroyed three of the toys that we repaired the other.  They are back on the top shelf of my dresser and will stay there for a little while.  We need a few more up there to really make it worth it . . .

In other news - we are back to a one car family.  Uncas's car isn't starting due to the weather.  I think by this weekend, it should be just fine.  For now I need to get back to catching up with Lost!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI... Toby has torn up all of his soft toys. I have found that Petstages are the best for him and last a long time.

http://www.petstages.com/dogs-menu.html

ron said...

It's called, "The Joy of Diesel".