Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sacnu Hospital

That was our house last night - the hospital. Uncas and I performed "surgery" on several of Sammy's toys that he had chewed up. It was great fun to see his reaction to some of his old favorites. Of course, he has already chewed up two of them, so they are back up on the dresser until we decide to play doctor again. I have pictures, but I am too lazy to post tonight.

Some updates on the treadmill. I went 2 miles on Sunday and I ran 2 miles tonight. One of the things that I love about having a treadmill at home is that I said I was going to run all night. I finally got my butt downstairs just before the 10 o'clock news. But it's so much easier going down there then getting in my car and driving somewhere. And there is no wait. My total miles for 2009 is just over 25. That's about 5% of my goal to 500.

For all you Lost fans out there - just over a week until the season premier - hurray! Tomorrow night Uncas and I plan to watch the season finale from last year to prepare us. I can not wait to watch it on our new tv. I know - very shallow of me, but it's going to be so great!

No comments: