Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tagged!

 
Oh wow - I can't believe I haven't posted since Wednesday.  I sure have thought about it a lot.  Today I have a couple of posts to get caught up.  But first my dear friend Ella tagged me this week and now I am to post ten honest things about myself.  Here we go:
  1. My co-worker "Sally" and I make up nicknames for the people we work with, so when we email each other (she does sit on the other side of the office), we use those.  It's silly and immature, but we need all the fun we can get at the office.
  2. I suck at bowling - no matter how many lessons or classes, I still couldn't break 100 last night.  I am going to stick to Wii bowling.
  3. I have terrible eyesight.  I am pretty sure that I would be declared legally blind.  I have thought about getting the Lasek surgery, but I am worried about the long-term effects.  Still, maybe one day I will go through with it.  For now, I wear my contacts pretty much daily.
  4. I like to bake, but I don't enjoy particularly difficult recipes. I like sticking with the basics.
  5. I love my DVR.  If I didn't have it, I would probably waste more time in front of the tv on weeknights like I used to.  It would be really hard to give it up.
  6. I love the Oscars.  Actually, I like most award shows.  I think I used to like them more, but for some reason I am fascinated by them.
  7. My puppy continues to amaze me.  I can't believe how much joy he has brought to my life and I can't imagine living in our house without.  What did we do before Sammy? (ok - I have to share - just after typing this sentence, Sammy came into the living room and scooted his butt across the rug.)
  8. I wish I lived closer to my family, but I love living in the Twin Cities, so unfortunately, I don't think that's going to change anytime soon.
  9. I am obsessed with Facebook.  Basically I just like going on it and checking everyone's status.  I am not the greatest at writing to people and returning messages.
  10. I am a practical thinker.  This often prevents me from dreaming too big and taking risks.  Fortunately I married someone who is the exact opposite.  
Ok - now I need to tag some people.  I pick Lisa , Molly, and Jessie.

1 comment:

Jess said...

OOH that's mean, because you know I'm going to do it! :)