Monday, December 1, 2008

Just My Dog?


I am convinced that Sammy thinks that the crushed ice that comes out of the dispenser on our fridge is really food. He always comes running (even if he is sleeping on the couch) when he hears me getting the ice for my water. He patiently sits until I am done. I usually do a quick tap at the end, so ice spews on the floor. Then he goes running over to it and starts crunching away. I can't figure out why he would be so excited about ice, but one day after eating it, he headed over to his food bowl and started crunching away on that . . . I suppose there are worse things he could be eating . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What gets me is that he HATES ice outside; but he just can't get enough of crushed ice chunks.

In other news, it seems I'm curse to have permanently wet socks from all of the little puddles by the fridge.