Thursday, December 4, 2008

Almost to the End

I have to say that I thought for sure this was going to be a really long week. After only working 3 days last week, on Monday, I was ready for this week to take forever. Surprisingly it has gone by super fast. It might help that I am fairly busy at work - not crazy stressed-out busy, but more like busy catching up and making my "to do" shorter than it's been for a couple of months. The other reason for the quick week could be that I am really looking forward to the weekend.

Our niece Saffy is coming to visit, along with Derek and Jeanna (her parents) and Tina and Snoopy (her dogs). Uncas and I are super excited. Last year Derek and Jeanna came to visit us around the same time and we had such a blast. This year will be even more fun with Saffy and the dogs added to the mix. There should be lots of pictures and fun stories to share.

No comments: