Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Haircut and Crazy Dog

We have one crazy and very spoiled dog. The past couple of nights he has been super hyper when we get home from work. We bought him a new toy the other night, which I thought we were saving till Christmas. Turns out - we gave it to him tonight. He loves his new squeaky ball!

He was just hanging out in his bed, playing with it as well as running around the house. I think it was a good investment.

I got my hair cut pretty short a couple of months ago. I have a great hairstylist and the cut was perfect. I had scheduled an appointment at the time of my last cut and I almost called to cancel it. My hair cuts with this stylist always grow out perfectly. But ultimately I decided to keep the appointment because I didn't really like my hair style. I have given it a lot of thought, and I am going to grow it out a little bit more. She cleaned it up - especially the front and I really like how it turned out.


No comments: