Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas is Saved!

I found the missing gifts!  They were in the closet in our dining room, which is where I thought they were in the first place!  It feels good to know that I am not going crazy!!!

In other news - tonight I made the first of 3 batches of Oreo Truffles.  The next batch I will make on Wednesday night with Uncas's help and they will be Mint Oreo Truffles - yum!

And in other, other news - Uncas charged my car battery and it is now working!  My battery was dead this morning.  Although, I can't really blame my car for not starting.  It was way to damn cold to go anywhere.  In fact, when I got up this morning - I turned on the news in hopes that maybe we could stay home.  No such luck in Minnesota.  These temperatures are "normal" and "to be expected".  I say BULLS***!

No comments: