Sunday, December 7, 2008

This One's for Mom Part 2

We had a great weekend with Derek and Jeanna. Yesterday they decided to skip the movie and do more shopping and then come back home to hang out with us. Little Saffy enjoyed her first visit to Mall of America. She vows to come back next year and perhaps even go on a ride or two.

Last night we exchanged gifts. Lucky Saffy was the recipient of the beloved Mariah Carey CD. The dogs all received squeaker toys and some treats. I received some Apples 2 Apples expansion card set and lots of new cookie cutters. Uncas received some accessories for his Wii. We spent much of last night playing with the Wii and also playing Apples 2 Apples.

I thought that I didn't take that many pictures yesterday and today, but I kept to my mom to my mom. Here are the rest from the weekend.

It was sure fun having Little Miss Saffy and her crew at our house. We look forward to more visits in the future!

No comments: