Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Not Much to Say . . .

Hmmm . . . up until today, it hadn't really been a problem to blog every day. But suddenly I don't really have anything of interest to write about. Today was pretty normal.

We did wake up early to shovel (yuck). I had set my alarm to get up early, but I didn't expect Uncas to join me. When I told him I was going to shovel, he mumbled stuff a few times before I could understand him. He said that he could help, but I told him that I was fine. Well, I wasn't even out there 10 minutes before he got dressed and made his way outside.

Sammy on the other hand did not want to go outside, but he didn't want to be inside by himself either! So while we were shoveling, I could hear him barking. I went to open the door and he ran away. I closed the door and continued to shovel, but I could hear him barking away inside. Later, Uncas opened the door and Sammy came hopping out. Uncas sent me inside so he could finish up - what a great husband. It didn't snow at all today, but I hear that we will be getting more snow this week . . . remember - it's only pretty until January 1!

1 comment:

Brian said...

uuuhh, why's it only pretty until January 1st?