Thursday, August 5, 2010

Play Date

On Monday Eddie's older friend Eliza came over to play.  Eddie ended up sleeping for most of the time, but fortunately when you are 4 and 1/2 months old, it's not considered rude to sleep when your friends are over.  Actually, it was fun because I got a chance to play with Eliza and she really enjoyed playing with all of Eddie's toy, which were like new to her!

Now Eliza is 4 months older than Eddie, so she can do all sorts of fun things like clap and wave and crawl!  Crawling is her latest skill and that is one that I would rather she not teach Eddie just yet.  Unfortunately for me, I think Eddie will be right on her heels literally in just a few short weeks!

Click here to see a cute video of Eliza waving.

1 comment:

ron said...

Vid doesn't work for me. Probably the kid doesn't really wave. Or the video was shot in a room with no light.