Thursday, August 19, 2010

4 Years


4 years ago was the best day of my life.  I married my best friend.  The picture above is still one of my favorites from the day taken by my friend Lisa.  I don't remember if that big smile is because it was my wedding day or it was finally time to eat cake :-)

It's been a great 4 years and it's amazing everything that we have accomplished in such a short time.  We bought a house, fixed up the house, got a puppy, and now we have a baby!  And really - that list is everything we accomplished in just the last two years.  Our first two years we were married, we rented a duplex and it was just the two of us.  I love our life and family now, but those first couple of years were so much fun and we were really able to just focus on ourselves and our marriage.

Tonight we are lucky enough to have a sitter, so we can go out.  We are going to the Twins game with some friends of ours.  It should be a fun time!

Happy Anniversary Uncas - I love you!

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it has been 4 years already. Enjoy your night out! And go Twins!