- He has moved up a size in cloth diapers. This next size is a little bit big on him, but the other ones are definitely too small.
- He only has three pairs of socks that actually fit his big feet. Luckily it's getting really warm here and hopefully he can go sockless for a while!
- He smiles all the time and laughs and coos too! It's the best feeling to smile at him and to receive a smile back.
- When Eddie plays in the Pack N Play, he does a great job of reaching and grabbing for some of his toys. He loves to kick and "talk" while playing in there.
- I am starting to see somewhat a schedule taking shape during our days. I am getting much better about reading his cues for when he is starting to get tired, when he is hungry, and when he needs a diaper changed. He currently sleeps for about 5-7 hours at a time at night for the first stretch. After he wakes up and eats, he goes back to sleep for about 2 hours. Maybe 3 if we are lucky.
- He now sleeps in his crib at night and he is starting to sleep in his crib during naps. Today I managed to get him to fall asleep on his own in his crib for a nap. We also put him down in his crib tonight while he was sleepy and he fell asleep on his own. This is huge because we used to hold him and rock him for a good 30-45 minutes before we would put him down at night. We do still swaddle him at night and I am getting better about doing it during the daytime for naps. He moves his arms way too much otherwise, and he constantly wakes himself up when they jerk!
- I am finding it difficult to find the time to trim his nails. Because we swaddle him at night, I can't trim them while he is sleeping. Today his face looks like Edward Scissorhands because it's all cut up!
- He still loves his bathtime! It's like our secret weapon. He also likes to be naked.
Here is Eddie's 2 month picture with the whale. I didn't even realize this morning when I was getting him dressed that he is in the same onesie as last month!
Happy 2 months!
Eddie and Daddy having a conversation!