Sunday, May 23, 2010

LOST!

I have been thinking about doing a post about Lost, the tv show, for weeks now. It's my favorite tv show of all time. It's coming to an end tonight.

It's a little bittersweet because Uncas and I have watched this show together since the very beginning. When we were just dating, our weekday date night revolved around watching Lost. We have watched every episode together. I just knew that I would be in labor on Tuesday night because that it when Lost is on (and for the record - I was in labor on a Tuesday night - we watched it on Saturday).

It's the one show that we both put down our laptops and give it our full attention. I have spent hours reading about Lost online, talking about it with friends. I know it's only a tv show, but I think it also represents time that Uncas and I have spent together. I don't know if we'll ever have another show like Lost. It's hard to find time to watch tv now with a child and I find myself not wanting to watch as much.

And as much as I could go on and on, I have to sign off now to watch the finale!

No comments: