Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Play Date!

On Monday Eddie had a play date with Eliza.  Well, I guess right now the playdate is more for the moms :-)  Ella and I enjoyed lunch and a walk. 

But Eddie and Eliza did get some "playing" time in too.  I finally had my camera handy and took a bunch of pictures.  They were so cute together!  Eliza is currently 6 months and she is just darling!  She loves babies and dogs, so Sammy was able to get some attention as well! 

Here are just a few of the pictures I took!

 Eliza petting Sammy - well, grabbing at his tags which jangle!

 Someone pointed out it looks like Eliza is casting a spell on Eddie


 Sorry - I don't know how to turn this picture.  But we put their hands together and I think it's cute!


 Tummy Time together!

 Notice in the last picture Eliza was looking at the camera - now Eddie is - never at the same time though!

 Let's roll over!

 Eliza kissing Eddie's hand!  Probably more like trying to put it in her mouth, but notice that Eddie doesn't seem to mind.

1 comment:

Ella said...

Ha! Love those photos. Sorry my child sucked on/grabbed at/put a spell on yours!! ;) Heheh.