Monday, September 13, 2010

Dressers and Play Date

As promised, here are some pictures of our new dressers:

My dresser is the short, longer one on the right.  It's hard to tell in the pictures, but there are four set of drawers that go across the top of it and then two big drawers on each side.  I still don't have it full - haven't had the time to get it organized, but I sure do love them!

Today Eddie and I had a play date with our friends Ella and Eliza.  It was a lot of fun!  Both kids are quite the movers and Eliza not only crawls, but also is able to pull herself up.  And Eddie was very intrigued by the cats and had a great time playing on the floor.  He once again decided to do some exploring on the hardwoods floors!  He even had a chance to test out Eliza's crib when he took a nap in it.  I did take very many pictures (too busy playing and talking!), but here are a couple.
Eliza waving at Eddie

No comments: