Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Should We Stay or Should We Go?

That is the big question of the day.  Should we attempt to drive to my parents for Christmas tonight or should we wait and see if the storm of the century really hits in the next couple of days?  We are going to make a decision after Uncas gets home from work tonight, but only time and weather will tell.

Until then - we are all ready for Christmas.  Here is a picture of our tree with all the presents:

And here are the gingerbread cookies that I made last week:

Not much else has been going on around here.  So, here are some cute puppy pictures from the past week:

Cuddling with Daddy

Helping Mama with crocheting.

No comments: