Friday, December 11, 2009

28 Weeks

Officially tomorrow I will be at 28 weeks, but Uncas will be helping a friend move and I don't want to forget to take a belly picture.  So, I took some this morning.  They aren't the greatest, and hopefully tomorrow we'll remember to take better ones.



Sometimes I don't think I look that big, but when I just see my bare belly (sorry, won't be posting any pictures of those), it looks huge to me!

I am having some challenge finding clothes warm enough for me right now.  Fortunately my dear husband has given me a few things from his closet.  Today I am wearing his shirts, which are super comfortable and warm!  At night you can find me wearing his huge UMD sweatshirt while watching tv.  I think I will actually be able to wear it until March because it's so big.

So - here I am - third trimester.  12 weeks left, although, let's be honest - I am expecting at least 13 more weeks, especially if this baby is as poking as its father is in the morning! 

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

You're lookin' great!

Ella said...

yay!!! happy 3T!!! you look great!