Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another Milestone

I don't know that it's a very exciting milestone, but sadly this morning I took off my wedding ring;-(  I have noticed it getting tighter lately, and I just don't want to take the chance that it gets stuck on my finger.  I have other rings, but that particular ring finger is really small (despite the fact my wedding is currently tight), so all my other rings are too big. 

Uncas has talked about getting another ring for me to wear.  I don't really care if I am actually wearing one, although after having one on for 3 1/2 years, I feel strangely naked without it!


1 comment:

Jeanna Blume said...

Sorry to hear that Summer, but take that advice and leave the ring off....my sister Jannel left hers on, and her hubby had to cut it off, then taking it to the jewelry store for a new band.....I took mine off as well....I felt it better not to have any ring on at all...the swelling will come and go....

Hope all is well...