Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Coasting Downhill

It's hard to believe that I only have 2 1/2 weeks left of the semester. It has really flown by quickly. Last night I finished up my big paper, and I will be turning it in today. The only thing I have left now are my two finals. Neither should be very difficult. I have to say that classes this semester were a lot of fun. I liked my professors and the course content was really interesting. Very different than my undergrad experience. Of course I know that my own maturity probably has a lot to do with the experience this time around.

I already spoke to one of my professors about making accommodations for taking the final. For my Psych class, we take all tests in the computer lab. I love it because we pick the time we want to take the test (I almost always sign up for the first time slot) and we get our results instantly after we finish. But, with my growing belly, it has become more and more uncomfortable for me. Last week when I took the last test, my back was absolutely killing me. The test didn't take me longer than 30 minutes and the uncomfortableness didn't impact my grade (I got an A!), but I know that the final is a longer exam, so it will take more time. The course coordinator couldn't have been sweeter about the request. I have a few options, so I know we can figure something out.

And speaking of the belly and this baby - I am under the 100 day mark! According to my countdown, I have 95 days left (although, I am convinced that I will be delivering past the 40 week mark, so it's probably more than that). In a couple of weeks I will be in the 3rd trimester. I still can't believe I have made it this far. Most days I still can't believe I am really pregnant and going to have a baby! It amazes me how much stuff we have accumulated so far for the baby, and apparently we still need more!

Well, the baby is currently kicking me and reminding me that I need to get to class to turn in my paper!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Your baby is already trying to control you!! Welcome to motherhood!! :) I'm happy to hear everything is going so well for you guys! :) Take care, Laura