Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hurray for Babies!

It's with great excitement that I can share some more baby news with you today!  My best friend Lisa and her husband Brian have announced that they are expecting their second baby this August!!!!

Lisa shared the news with me when she was in town for my baby shower.  She brought out this adorable picture and I was absolutely overjoyed!!!  They are already fabulous parents to Caiden who will be 2 in April (and he's also my wonderful Godson)! 

The only downside to this news is that they will probably be staying in Seattle a little bit longer, but I am already fantasizing about our kids playing together when they are older.

Congratulations Lisa and Brian!  We are wishing a happy and healthy pregnancy for you and Baby Duchek #2!!!!!

1 comment:

LisaD said...

Aw that was so sweet!! Thank you!! :)