Saturday, February 20, 2010

38 Weeks


These are belly pictures for my mom (do you think I have dropped, cause I don't?)  I think I am starting to reach the really uncomfortable stage now.  Last night I slept horribly.  I kept waking up to not only heartburn, but throwing up inside my mouth - yuck!  At 5 am I even tried to sleep in our recliner (which resulted in the whole family getting up - Uncas getting me blankets and pillows and then Sammy insisted on sleeping on my lap!), but that didn't work, so I watched tv for an hour and then went back to bed.

As a result, I feel like I haven't done very much today, but watch a lot of Olympics.  Uncas has been down in the basement working in the laundry area.  It's coming along very nicely.  I will be sure to post pictures when it's complete.  Our only regret is that we never took any "before" pictures.  But it was so gross down there, that I am fine with that.

I'll leave you with one final picture.  Here are my cute boys:

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Thanks for the pictures Summer! No, I don't think you have dropped yet. When you do, your heartburn will get better. Hang in there, baby Nimzlet will be here soon!