- Friday night we did a little date and went out for pie. It was tasty and fun. We are working on doing stuff like this more in the next couple of months before the baby comes.
- We also enjoyed sleeping in both days this weekend. Even Sammy slept until 9:30 this morning - heaven!
- Saturday we went out to lunch with Josh and then dinner with our friends Matt and Janis. The big downside of dinner was me not being able to enjoy a margarita. They sure looked great! It was such a fun day hanging out with friends.
- Skol Vikings! It was so much fun watching the game today - enough said!
- I spent $7.80 on comfy pants last week and I LOVE them. I think I am going to go back to Kohl's this week to see if they have any more left.
- Watching the Golden Globes and is so annoyed with James Cameron. I can't believe Avatar won for best movie - blah!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
We had a good weekend. After having visitors the past couple, it was nice to not have Sammy whining during the early hours to go visit them upstairs. Here are some random thoughts: