Sunday, January 10, 2010

Final Holiday Celebration

This weekend my parents came up to visit us and to finally celebrate Christmas.  They came with not only gifts, but also food, which made for a nice laid back visit.  Of course there were plenty of laughs, as always, and we even went to see a movie (Sherlock Holmes, which was pretty good). 

Here are some pictures from the weekend:


 Dad opening his gift - PhotoShop Elements


 Baby Nimzlet and Sammy gave my parents a Vikings ornament


 Uncas received a fun game called Smart Ass from Derek and Jeanna.  We had fun playing in on Friday night.


 Baby Nimzlet received a singing lamb/goat from Grandma and Grandpa. I love this (and Sammy is equally as fascinated with it).


Sammy received a Snuggie from Grandma and Grandpa!

In addition to gifts and food, my parents brought my dad's old bassinet that we will be using for the baby.  I actually slept in it when I was a baby as well.  Sammy needed to check it out.


He did not like the spot that I think the bassinet will be located in our bedroom (currently, it's being stored up in the baby's room).  I think we'll have to move it down to our bedroom about a week before my due date, so he gets used to it being there.

And speaking of the baby - Saturday marked my 32nd week.  Here are pictures:




1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Thanks for the fun weekend.