Monday, January 18, 2010

Quick Update

Our ultrasound went great today. Baby is growing and is quite active (not that I needed the ultrasound tech to tell me that it wiggles a lot!) The fluid in the kidneys looks like it cleared up on its own. The kidneys are slightly larger, but they weren't concerned with that. The next thing that they recommend is an ultrasound when the baby is 2 weeks old.

The baby is currently measuring a couple of weeks ahead of schedule and is up to 5 lb. 9 oz. That was a little shocking, but of course the room for error is about 2 weeks and who knows with the weight. But I think the realization that this baby could really come at any time now has started sinking in for both me and Uncas. It looks like we might be moving in high gear to make sure that the stuff we want done before the baby comes, gets done and soon!

We also found out the position of the baby. It's head is up high still. I am hoping that in the next few weeks it turns head down, although I can't say I am looking forward to all that turning inside of me!

No comments: