Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Usual

It's been a very quiet week at our household. The weather turned back to sub-zero temperatures which has me planted firmly on the couch, in front of the tv eating pumpkin cake. It's been terrible - no motivation to go on the treadmill at all!

Work has also been very quiet this week and this morning I wasn't having the best start to the day. My co-worker Sally (yes, she has the same nickname as me - we're the Sallys) ran to the coffee shop next door to where we work, to grab us some drinks. She wrote down what I wanted and forgot it at her desk. When she got there, she started "Medium White chocolate . . . oh shoot!" But lucky for her the girl ringing up said "decaf mocha, skim with whip". Yep - that was it! And then the girl making the drink was like - "Oh -it's for her!" They know me by my drink! Usually I am the type of person who likes to try different things and has a hard time deciding on a favorite. However, I have discovered that my favorite drink is that and I have been getting it at least once or twice a week for the past few months. So - does this mean I am officially a "regular"?

No comments: