Sunday, February 22, 2009

A little bit of this, a little bit of that . . .

I have been meaning to blog for a few days now, but just haven't felt like it.  So now as a result, here are random things that I have been saving up.  They are in no particular order.

Sammy found a new spot to explore in our house:
 
I have been an a mission to make a new set of potholders for our kitchen.  I crocheted the two that we had years ago and I can't remember how exactly to make them again.  So here are a few examples of ones that I don't like.  

Yesterday Uncas started working on his workbench in the basement.  Here are a couple of pictures of his progress.
 
 Uncas tried to go ice fishing yesterday using his new ice house, but it broke in two places as he was trying to put it up.  I feel terrible and we will have to send it back.  Poor guy - all that work to haul out the stuff and it was too cold to stay out there for very long without the shelter.
Sammy has been obsessed with hiding his Dingo bone.  I gave him one yesterday evening and I have enjoyed watching him *hide* it, find it and then *rehide* it again.  It was the first thing he wanted to do this morning - even before going outside.  I wonder how long he is going to keep this up?  It's pretty fascinating.
I am making a peanut butter torte for our annual Oscar party tonight.  I am pretty excited to go to Jeff and Patti's again and we will being seeing friends that we having seen in a year or more.  I will try and remember to take a picture of the torte before we start eating it.
And finally - a cute Sammy picture:

No comments: