Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's Never Too Early . . .

 . . . to plan for Halloween, right?  Well, surprisingly, I am not a big Halloween person.  I can't remember the last time I dressed up for it.  But today while I was shopping at Target, I saw this and just had to get it for Sammy!
 
 
He's going to be a little hot dog!  I put this on him when I got home and he was a little hyper to say the least.  Here is another picture of him barking at me!

 
Last year Sammy had surgery the day before Halloween, so we spared him getting dressed up!  I can't wait for the little trick or treaters to come by this year!  We are all set!!!

4 comments:

Jeanna Blume said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen....

What goes better than Hot dogs at a park.....hot dogs at a park with a bumble bee, that is what Saffron will be this Halloween....too bad her and Sammy won't be able to walk those streets together, anyways....

Hope all is well.

LisaD said...

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
I love it!!!

JoAnne said...

I think you and Uncas should dress up as bottles of mustard & ketchup to compliment Sammy.

Mom

ron said...

You don't put ketchup on hot dogs especially four legged ones!