Friday, July 9, 2010

Eddie's on a Roll!

Last night Eddie rolled over for the first time from his back to his belly.  Fortunately both Uncas and I were right there and were able to see it.  I was so excited!  But he didn't do it again.  This morning I was playing with him on the floor and he wanted nothing to do with it.  So I got up and was doing a couple of things and then I looked over at him.  I could see that he was getting close again and sure enough, he rolled over!  He did it a few more times and I was able to capture it on video.
The most surprising thing is that he is actually sick right now!  He has an ear infection (poor baby), but for the most part he seems to be just fine.  In fact, he really was acting normal, but I noticed at naps and bedtime that he was tugging on his ear.  Also, one of the days his one eye was watery and had some mucus.  So, off to the doctor we went.  I am hopeful that we caught this early! 

While at the doctor he was weighed and measured.  His current stats are: 14 lbs 13oz and 26 inches!  His next doctor's appointment is in just over a week for his 4 month check up!  I don't think it will change too much in that time, but we'll see.

1 comment:

Abby said...

OMG, could he be any cuter?! Love that smile he gives you after he rolls! =)