Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Still Hanging Around

This baby is still hanging around inside my belly.  I had an appointment today and there hasn't been a whole lot of progress from last week.  The baby's dropped a little bit in position, so that's good, but other than that, it's just enjoying floating around. 

It's hard to see your due date come and go.  Sunday was a bit tough for me, but luckily we had plans on Sunday night to get out of the house, so that helped.  I am running out of things to do around the house.  This afternoon seemed particularly boring.  Fortunately my Good Housekeeping magazine came in the mail.  And of course Sammy and I took a little nap together.

We have another appointment scheduled for next week Monday (March 15).  They are going to do an ultrasound and monitor the baby to make sure that he/she is doing ok.  At that time we'll also set a date for induction.  Who knows - maybe this baby is holding out for March 19th birthday after all?!

3 comments:

Ella said...

OH no, this baby is going to come before March 19th!!!! I know it. I'm even going to guess that he/she will come before your appointment on Monday.

Hang in there (I know, you want to slap people who tell you that!! :). I am thinking of you!!!

JoAnne said...

Well, I wish we were closer so we could go do something together and make the waiting seem shorter. Maybe we should just come this weekend anyway and hang out with you!

Unknown said...

Matt wanted me to let you know that he is still rooting for the 19th! :)