Tuesday, January 8, 2008

One Fish, Two Fish, Eleven Fish or More!

This past Saturday Uncas and Mr. Shangri-la went ice fishing on the little lake by our house. I guess it started out a little slow going, but by the end of the afternoon, they had caught 13 fish total! They seemed to have a pretty good time, and it give me time to clean and run errands and take a nap.

That's about all of the excitement for the weekend. We like our Januarys to be more relaxing, since we typically spend a lot of time running around for the holidays. January also is the busy time for my work, so I don't feel like being on the computer very much, which is why it has taken me so long to update. And - we have less than 4 weeks till our Mexico trip! So, that means I am trying to get as many trips to the gym in as possible!

No comments: