Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday, Already?!

Remember when I said I was going to try and post every couple of days? What happened to that?! I can't believe that today is Thursday already! For most of July, the weeks were painfully slow for me. I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that I had given my notice at work, so no one was giving me much new stuff to work on. As a result, my days just dragged.

Now I am in the 2 week crunch. Even with my ample notice, there are still large portions of my job that I have no idea who will be covering once I leave. Which means I can't train anyone in on the stuff . . . interesting. This week has definitely been busier for me. I love having deadlines. I am much more motivated to get things done when I am racing against the clock.

After today I have exactly 6 days left of work - wahoo! I am so very excited! I tell Sammy every morning how many days are left for him too! I think he will enjoy my three weeks before school, when I am around for most of the day. Although, somehow my time off is quickly filling up!!!

1 comment:

Jeanna Blume said...

Summer, it is very exciting that you will be home now....I always try and set my days, or tasks that I want to get done....time will fly by so fast before you start school again. I hope you enjoy your Sammy time. :D, again we are so proud of you for going back to school. Good Luck!!!!