Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Today is our third wedding anniversary! It's hard to believe it's already been three years since we got married. It's flown by so fast and yet we have done so many things: Boundary Waters trip; Mexico trip; bought our first house; got our cute little puppy . . . those are just the big highlights that stand out. I think we have come along way since August 19, 2006.

But now it's time for our next adventure. As if quitting my job and going back to school wasn't enough change for one summer, we have one more little announcement to share:







That's right - we are going to have a baby! Below are some commonly asked questions and answers:
  1. Was this planned? Yes
  2. When are you due? My estimated due date is March 6, 2010
  3. Are you going to find out the sex? Yes, when the baby is born
  4. How are you feeling? I have been pretty nauseous, but luckily I have yet to actually throw up
  5. What about school? I will still be going to school this fall, but will be taking next semester off
So there you have it! We are both super excited and can't wait until March to meet our newest family member!

8 comments:

LisaD said...

I LOVE the picture!!!! Again, SO very excited for you both! And happy anniversary!! :D

JoAnne said...

Can't wait to be a grandma again! You have made your mom and dad very happy and excited!

Kellys said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are so excited for you! March is a great month to have a baby. By the time you feel like getting out, the weather will be turning nice.

ron said...

What??? You're married? You're pregnant? Next thing you know, I'll find out that you're my long lost daughter!

Ella said...

Congrats again!!

Kevin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Wow. I, honestly, did NOT see that coming and am so happy for you.

Poor Sammy's gonna have some competition! :-)

Jess said...

GAAAH I'm so excited, I'm still smiling!! I love the Nimzlet FAQ and the picture - I can tell already that Nimzlet has your head, Summer! :)

Rob said...

That's awesome news! Congrats to both of you! :-)