Sunday, November 30, 2008

Uncas's Birthday


I know - I am so behind in posting lately. I don't know why, but I am feeling obligated to post pictures and as a result, I have been putting off posting. It's not like it's hard, but lately I just don't want to take the to download pictures, organize them, write captions . . . blah, blah, blah.

Anyhow - enough complaining. Uncas's birthday was on a Wednesday this year, so we celebrated with friends on Saturday. Josh, Jaron, Andy and Ella came over for some pizza, cake and a little bit of Wii. It was so much fun. Uncas requested a marble cake, and I had fun using my decorating tips on his cake. Check out the pictures here.

1 comment:

LisaD said...

Love your photos! The tree looks great! :) I also love Sammy's Santa outfit - too cute! I know just what you mean about the hassle of photo organizing. I hate that part too!