Sunday, October 19, 2008

Uncas's Fishing and Camping Weekend

This weekend Uncas went fishing and camping with his dad in Northern Minnesota. They had much better luck than last time. The weather was a little cool the first couple of days, but they still had a good time. Here are some pictures that Uncas took:

Mr. Uncas at the campsite:
A picture of their picnic table set up:

The boat. I like this picture a lot - it came out very clear.
Lake Toohey

Fish Fry!I had a busy weekend with Sammy. I cleaned, took Sammy on lots of walks, did a lot of baking, hung out with Josh, cleaned up the flower beds and pots outside. Oh - I also did quite a bit of shopping.

Currently Sammy and Uncas are running around the house together. I think Sammy is glad to have his little play buddy home. And you know what? I am too!

We have a short work week - YAY! Because we are going to Seattle this weekend - Double Yay!!! I can't wait to see my little godson Caiden!

1 comment:

LisaD said...

And he can't wait to see you too! :D