Monday, October 27, 2008

Open Letter to Grandma and Grandpa

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

Thank you so much for watching me while my parents went to Seattle. I had lots and lots of fun. I liked hanging out with Grandpa during day and I liked going for walks and playing fetch with Grandma. It's nice to be home again, although it's a little lonely during the day. But here's the most interesting thing. When I go up the stairs, my mama and daddy get all excited. And they give me lots and lots of treats! What a strange thing! Had I known they were going to be this excited, I would have done it long before. My mama took a video of me going up the stairs. Silly Mama was holding it the wrong way, but you get the idea. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Love,
Sammy

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LisaD said...

He is so CUTE!!!!!

JoAnne said...

Sammy, you can come visit Grandpa and Grandma anytime. We really enjoyed your company!
Love, Grandma Jo

Jess said...

Oh my god cutest video ever!!!