Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Some Cute Pictures

Well, if you aren't a dog lover or if you are already sick of me talking about Sammy, you may not want to read my blog for a while. I have lots of pictures and stories to share about him, seeing as how he is my whole life right now (oh yeah, there is also this guy Uncas that I live with too!) Here are some cute pictures that I recently took.

The first one is of my handsome husband standing by his handy work - our new kitchen blinds. They look fabulous!

Sammy was sleeping in my lap and he had the cutest smile on his face. I think this means he is happy living with us.

I was trying to take his picture and he got curious and walked over to the camera. It makes me smile every time I look at this picture.
I found it funny that he likes to chew on his rawhide in his doggie bed, but he is falling out of it! When he does fall out of it, he just gets right back in . . .
He was sleeping in my lap, again and had his tongue sticking out - cute!!!!
Sammy's first bath!

And finally - this picture is specifically for my brother. I was eating dinner on the couch, with Sammy curled up beside me. We have yet to feed him any people food, so he had no idea what I was doing. He got bored and went to sleep!

3 comments:

LisaD said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! :D

Unknown said...

I'm sure Tina and Snoopy will teach Sammy all about people food.

Jbird said...

I love it. Sammy is such a lucky puppy. I used to call home and leave messages for Elmo on our answering machine.