Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy July Weekend!

I had a very busy weekend. I am really tired, but there a lot of pictures, so I thought I should get them posted. Friday after work I drove up to Duluth. Saturday was the baby shower for Uncas's sister Abbie. She is due to have her baby at the beginning of August. The shower was a lot of fun. She received lots of wonderful and cute presents. You can see pictures of the shower here.

I drove back from Duluth on Saturday afternoon so I could attend a party for my co-worker, Jenn and her husband Shane. They were married in May at the courthouse, so her aunts threw a party for them. I have to admit I was really tired from the day, but Uncas and I went and took Sammy too and we had a lot of fun. Jenn's family was so nice and everyone loved Sammy.

Sunday was work around the house. Uncas spent some time working on his boat. It's nearly ready for launching. I spent time weeding outside and then cleaning inside. Uncas also hung a picture over the couch (we decided later it's a little high and needs to be moved over slightly - we'll do that some other day), hung the microwave over the oven, and hung up our security system sign. Those three things have been on our to do list for a couple of months! He also installed a new air conditioner in our bedroom. It is so awesome! Check out all of his handy work. Thank you Uncas for all your hard work!

Another little "project" that we tackled last week was "building" steps for Sammy to get up on our couch. It's just too high for his little legs, but he loves being up here. So, I constructed some steps out of cushions. You can check them out and some more pictures of my cute little puppy here.

And finally here is a picture that Uncas took and requested that I post.

"Go into your Kennel Sally, Go!"

No comments: