Sunday, May 25, 2008

Housewarming Present

We moved on Saturday. A huge thank you to our parents and Marcos and Owen for helping us move all of our stuff. It took us approximately 3 hours to load the truck, drive over to the new place and unload the truck. Amazing! It went super smooth, the weather was great and we are finally in our new place! We just have a one more trip to get pictures and plants and to clean, but then we will be officially here - for good!

My dear father bought us a housewarming present. Taking a break after the move to get some food - he suggested that I get a bowl of water for the latest addition to the Sacnu family - Sammy! He was hanging out in the back yard until we were finished with the unloading! Check out the pictures - isn't he cute?!


Today, both Uncas and I were exhausted. After my parents left, we just rested. I think tomorrow we will actually work on trying to unpack more. I will post more pictures of the move later this week! Happy Memorial Day!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: