Monday, March 31, 2008

Random Items

  • It's March 31 and it snowed all day long today. I am so over winter, it's not even funny. It's a little depressing to think that tomorrow is April and there will still be snow on the ground - suck!!!!
  • I figured out what I did wrong with those bird's nests that I made for Easter. They were hard as rocks and the reason was that I cooked the corn syrup too long. Tonight I made scotcheroos for work tomorrow, which also uses sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter and they turned out amazing! Good thing I am taking them to work, or else I would make myself sick!
  • I don't have any updates on the housing situation - still waiting to see if they accept our offer . . . I hating waiting for things about as much as I hate snow in April!
  • Uncas is the greatest husband! He not only made me dinner tonight, but cleaned up too, since I am not feeling so well (did I mention that along with this crappy weather, I got a crappy cold?!)

1 comment:

Brian said...

I'm curious, did you put an expiration date on your offer? It's a helpful tactic, and eases the waiting period.