- For not having to travel this holiday, especially when the weather is suppose to be not so great.
- For my husband who makes all of my dreams come true!
- For a happy, healthy little boy who continues to amaze me everyday and make me smile always
- For my puppy who is still my cuddling buddy even if he steals my side of the bed and pillow!
- For all the friends and family who have supported us when Eddie was born. It's true - it takes a village.
- For our new siding and roof before winter. I no longer feel like our house looks ugly on the outside.
- For making new friends via the internet because of my baking hobby/project
- For my DVR because it's impossible to ever watch shows at their scheduled time
- For Ellen - she manages to make me laugh and cry just about every show!
- For my parents who will celebrate 30-some years of being married tomorrow!
- And finally I am thankful that they refused to move our dumpster (from when our house was re-sided last week), even after multiple requests, because we were able to clean out our garage and tomorrow we might start cleaning out the basement!!!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
As I have mentioned before, I am one of those people who likes to go around the table on Thanksgiving and have everyone say what they are thankful for. I know my kids will hate this, but I don't care. In no particular order - here is what I am thankful for this year: