Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lazy Bones

That's the name we give Sammy when he doesn't want to get out of bed in the morning.  Or when he lays on the couch for hours at a time.  But really this name is more appropriate for me right now.  I don't feel like blogging.  I don't really have a good reason (or do I?) other than I am being lazy.  It seems like so much work to get on the computer and think of something profound or funny to say and then, the absolute hardest thing - posting pictures!  Really - none of it is that difficult, but I just don't want to do it.  Maybe it's because I am spending my days chasing a little 8 month old boy.  This little boy is so physical and active - it's crazy!  Fortunately he's also a very good little boy and he is soooo happy.  That makes running after him a lot easier.

Anyhow - here are some pictures from this weekend.  Friday was Uncas's birthday.  It was very low-key.  We had Thai food and I made his favorite Milk Chocolate Chiffon Cake.  Saturday we hung around the house and Eddie's little friend Ashley came over in the afternoon.  They played very nicely together.  She isn't quite crawling yet, although she really wants to.  She does clap her hands and shakes rattles with great rhythm.  It was fun to watch them take toys from each.  It was cute because neither one would get upset, they would just take it back.  Ashley was also in love with Sammy and he couldn't get enough of licking her!

Eddie reading his Thanksgiving card from Grandma and Grandpa B

Uncas's presents

Uncas and his cake
Me, Eddie, Ashley and Sammy playing




Me and my baby!

No comments: