Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Saturday was my 33rd birthday!  Unfortunately I was still sick (and still am) with this dang cold!  But I still enjoyed my day.  I scheduled my massage and pedicure that I received as my Mother's Day gift for that morning.  Never had a massage felt so good!   Uncas, Eddie and Sammy gave me yellow roses, a new baking pan (for banana bread or meat loaf) that has a cover and can go in the freezer/microwave/oven.  He also bought me a book I had been wanting for a while.  And in the morning they went out and got me birthday donuts.  And of course what birthday is complete without cake?




For the record - it's chocolate cake
My best friend Lisa sent me a fabulous brownie pan:
We didn't do much else during the day because I felt so lousy, but it was a great birthday.  I was able to relax and spend it with my favorite guys!

2 comments:

Ella said...

Happy birthday again, Summer! Looks like you had a great day (except for the dang cold!). Cute pic of the three of you!

(Oh and that looks like a neat brownie pan!)

Abby said...

Happy birthday, Summer! What a great family picture! =)