My mom and Saffron at the wake.
Here is a brief recap of our last week, which was surprisingly busy:
- Last weekend our friends Andy and Ella welcomed their beautiful daughter Eliza into the world. On Wednesday evening we were able to stop by and meet Eliza. As we were driving over to their house, we realized in a few a months we would be in the same situation. It freaked us out!
- Tuesday we had another prenatal appointment. I have to say that I really enjoyed this one. I think in large part because about half of the group wasn't present. The smaller group worked much better for discussion. I also sat next to some different women and had a chance to chat with them which was fun.
- Thursday was Uncas's 30th birthday. It was pretty low key, but we did have a few friends over for cake and ice cream. Uncas took the day off of work, so he spent much of it playing football on the Wii.
- Friday I had my glucose test. I am praying that I passed it because I really don't want to have to go back and take the 3 hour test - and not because of the time, but because they take blood from you 4 TIMES! The woman drawing blood from me this time wanted to know how I was going to give birth if I didn't like having my blood drawn. I would prefer labor over giving blood any day!
- I hit 25 weeks on Saturday! I can't believe I am nearly in the third trimester. Today Uncas and I headed to Babies R Us to register. I also have some things on an Amazon registry. I can't believe that we are getting closer and closer to March. I know with the holidays, time is going to fly.
Uncas's 30th B-day Cake
Belly Pics - 25 Weeks
Cute Sammy pic - sleeping with his rawhide