Monday, April 14, 2008

A few things to share . . .

I have a couple new things to share with you. Let's start with a new blog . . . Mr. Sally has decided to branch out and start a blog. It's called "Ronning Off"(http://ronningoff.blogspot.com/) and if you know my dad, you know that I get my sense of humor from him. So, you might want to check it out from time to time. I have to say - my parents never fail to impress me! My mom joined facebook this weekend and now my dad is starting a blog. I am quite lucky to have parents that embrace technology, even if they do have a few questions every now and then. They pretty much have it down.

The next thing I have to share is a little song that found last week on the internet. I have to say that I play it at least once a day if not more. Partly to annoy Uncas, but mostly because I think it's funny! For all you Lost lovers - this is for you!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/sawyer

1 comment:

LisaD said...

Ha ha ha!!! I think the Sawyer song is pretty damn funny!!!