Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend Grandma and Grandpa B drove up from WI to baby-sit Eddie on Saturday.  Uncas and I did some new car shopping (more on that in another post).  We really had a fun weekend.  Eddie loved playing with Grandma and Grandpa.  And Mama and Daddy loved sleeping in.  We didn't take too many pictures, but here is one of my favorites!
We also spent some time taking a family photo for our holiday card.  After the cards have been sent out, I am going to do a post of some of the pictures that didn't make the card.  Those are probably more entertaining and interesting to look at than the one good picture.  I had each of my parents armed with a camera and the instructions to take as many photos as possible.  I knew that there would be at least one good photo of the 4 of us (Sammy's in it too!) and I was right. 

No comments: